WE CAN RESTORE THE ECOSYSTEMS OUR ECONOMIES DEPEND ON. WE ARE REWILDING NATURE WITH LOCALS AT THE HEART.
NATURE, THE FOUNDATION OF OUR ECONOMIES,
IS FACING MONUMENTAL PRESSURE & OUR GLOBAL CLIMATE IS IN CRISIS.
LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN BIODIVERSITY HOTSPOTS ARE PIONEERS FOR ECONOMIES THAT PROTECT AND RESTORE ALL LIFE ON EARTH.
WE WORK WITH WILDLIFE AND LOCALS IN 4 MOUNTAIN VILLAGES TO DEVELOP THE LOCAL ECONOMY WHILE RESTORING WILD NATURE FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.
If you have a profitable business, you can make an impactful intervention so that a community in the Carpathian Mountains can become a role model of the green economy, by redirecting 20% of the profit or income taxes you owe to the state, through a sponsorship contract.
We invite you to be part of WeWilder, one of WWF’s most innovative projects, it's green economy arm and first community conservation enterprise.
Just three simple steps:
1. Fill in the sponsorship contract with your company’s details and the sum that you can contribute with (20% from the tax going to the state, at no cost to you)
2. You send the “.doc” format, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will send you back 2 signed copies of the contract by mail at the postal address that you indicate
The sponsorship can also be made every quarter and can be deducted from the quarterly tax, for the respective period.
Here you can download a informative guide developed by EY that describes the fiscal facility in more detail.
The conditions for this fiscal facility:
1. The company must pay profit tax or income tax;
2. The parts must sign a contract to justify the action under the legal provisions;
3. The redirected funds must be under the lowest limit of 5‰ from the revenues, or 20% from the profit tax due
In case the sum surpasses the two conditions, the difference is considered deductible for a following fiscal period and will be deducted from the profit tax within the next 7 years.
WWF and its green economy arm WeWilder Association & social enterprise aims to collaborate with companies that abide to respecting nature and people throughout their activity. We strongly believe that civil society and the work of NGOs will not be impactful enough if they are limited to a bubble and if the business sector doesn’t join forces.
Your company’s contribution to the WeWilder is more than a sponsorship, it is an open invitation to be part of this place where we reinvent the world from, where we want to host workshops for business innovation and where you can come anytime for meaningful holidays.
We respect your participation and invest resources directly to restore life on land. We will build real-world partnerships, create jobs for the future and for local people, strengthen communities and educate through shared experiences.
1. Șaica Hut eco-friendly tiny house built in partnership with a local through a design & build school
2. Stabilise and monitor the eco-standard in WeWilder’s supply chain
3. Local rewilding pilot project with youth
4. Eco-innovation workshop piloted with business leaders
5. Zero waste wilderness marathon